Wednesday 3 April 2013

Review: Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash

I would like you to meet my new best friend - the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash!


Pink Shrimp

After reading so much about the Tangle Teezer and what different kinds there are - I ultimately decided to go for the Aqua Splash.

What Tangle Teezer says: Splish. Splash. Splosh. Aqua Splash is the latest innovation from Tangle Teezer, and the first upright, non-slip, water-loving detangling hairbrush. It just loves to dive in and save stranded hair! The hollow design makes for easy, lightweight handling, and the rounded edges allows for smooth, free-flowing detangling.

What I say: YES YES YES! I have to admit, when I first ordered the Tangle Teezer I was weary of if it would really work, especially on wet hair. I have always had trouble combing through my hair after having a shower so I chose the Aqua Splash instead of the original. The design is perfect, lovely bright pink that really stands out in your bathroom and best of all, non-slip egonomic grip - we don't want to drop it on our feet, ouch! However I have tried using it on dry hair, and as the name suggests it is only for wet hair. Unfortunately. After having such good experience with the Aqua Splash I am definitely going to try the original as I would love to be able to use it on dry hair.

This is most certainly worth £12.99 which is the price of the Aqua Splash in most shops. I was lucky enough to get it on Amazon for £11.25 which you can buy here.

I really love the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash and would recommend it to anyone who wants to brush their wet-knotted hair after a shower and end up with beautifully silky hair! I've read somewhere that it's really good to get a treatment-masque or an ordinary conditioner into your hair. Has anyone tried this? What's your experience with the Tangle Teezer?

No comments:

Post a Comment