Thursday 4 April 2013

Review: Origins Make A Difference™ Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturizer

Before I begin this post I just want to say that I love Origins products and that for nearly all of their products I would write raving reviews - when I receive an Origins product I have high hopes that I'm going to like it.


Best for combination / dry skin

What they say: This rejuvenating moisturiser fortified with Nature's Rose of Jericho plus a Lychee and Watermelon hydra-sustain complex quenches deep to help add moisture to dry, dehydrated skin.
Instantly help boost skin's moisture to help keep it hydrated and rejuvenated all day.


What I say: I was really excited to receive this product as I really needed a new moisturizer and my expectations were high for that price tag. I was disappointed as soon as I took the lid of! I am very, very fussy about the way things smell and will return them if it is just so unbearable that I can't even put it on my face. However I did decide to continue testing the product on how it worked my skin. It is a very lovely moisturizer, despite the smell it has a lovely consistency and really makes your skin feel plump and smooth throughout the day and makes a lovely base for foundation.

Do I recommend this moisturizing cream? I don't know, if you're like me and are easily put off by a products smell then make sure you checkout the ingredients - I don't know what it is that made the cream smell the way it does, but I will not be continuing to use it. However I must admit I used to hate the smell of lavender, and now I love it!

What day time moisturizer do you recommend?
You can buy this moisturizer here.
Do you have a problem with the way products tend to smell at first?

1 comment:

  1. Most product scents do fade after a couple minutes but why would you want to put something on your face if you don't like the smell! xx

    ReplyDelete