Tuesday 2 April 2013

Review: Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M

Barry M nail paints are probably the best polishes I have ever used. There are so many colours to choose from it's really difficult to decide!

From left to right: Pomegranate, Grapefruit, Prickly Pear, Blueberry and Blue Plum

Barry M really doesn't disappoint with the 'Hi-Shine', even without a topcoat these look lovely and glossy just like they do when you've had a manicure. My favourite colour definitely has to be Pomegranate. I love red polishes but this one is so unique because it borders on being pink.

At £3.99 per polish I don't think you can go wrong! I bought these from Superdrug when they were on offer at 3 for 2! You can buy them here

What is your favourite nail polish brand?
Have you tried any of the Barry M nail paints?
Think these are worth there tiny price tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment